|Released||October 12, 2018|
|Download||Here you go|
|Requires||Chris6dizzle Resource Pack|
- ❝ Navigate your way through challenging yet fun puzzles, combat, and more in the modern puzzle map of 2018: Chris6dizzle!❞
- ―Official map description
The map may be downloaded here. The map can also be found on Minecraft Forums and PlanetMinecraft, by searching Chris6dizzle. The map requires the Chris6dizzle Resource Pack to run, which can also be found on the map's forum page.
Work on Chris6dizzle began in early 2016, and by late 2016, a few levels were built. However, the map was barely worked on in 2017, and in 2018, Chris6d continued to build the map. The map was completed on October 10, 2018, and published two days later.
- ❝ Your mission is simple: to navigate through the puzzles, combat tasks, parkour, mazes and more. Your story? Who knows? It is a Minecraft map, after all. You're simply epic, and you have one task: to complete the puzzle. Are you up to the challenge?❞
- ―Description on the forums
The map contains ten (10) levels, or stages, that the player must complete in order to complete the map. An asterisk * denotes that an optional Bonus Challenge follows that level:
- Find the Lever
- The Smallest Parkour Course
- Invisible Maze *
- Lava Parkour
- Combat Challenge
- Dizzying Dropper
- Two Endings *
- Blind Lava
- Slime Blocks: Your Friend or Enemy?
- Traffic Lights Fixer
The map also contains five achievements, which are naturally unlocked as the player advances through the map. They are:
- CaptainSparklez (10M subscribers)
- JazzGhost (7M subscribers)
- Gannicus96 (600K subscribers)